The Lumabelle webshop is now permanently closed, but you can still continue to visit the blog.
The Devocean range of lipsticks by Pacifica tick all the lippy wishlist boxes:
- Highly pigmented colour that lasts;
- A smooth texture that glides on easily;
- Creamy and hydrating (never drying);
- Natural ingredients (cause they say women eat a lot of lipstick in their lifetime, and who wants to ingest the nasty stuff that comes in most lipsticks?); and
- Come in a range of beautiful pinks and reds with no carmine bugs in sight (100% vegan formula).
Plus an unexpected extra: a lovely vanilla coconut scent. So good!
Stars of the show:
- Coconut Oil keeps your lips soft and supple.
- Shea Butter is rich in essential fatty acids further hydrates your lips.
- Jojoba Esters create that dreamy buttery-smooth application.
The lipsticks come in five shades:
Firebird: a bright rosy red, with just a touch of coral.
Rebel Sol: a pretty coral with a spring/summer feel.
Natural Mystic: a burgundy plum.
Tenderness: A cloudy pink with mauve touches.
XOX: Sweetheart pink.