Gingerbread Lip BalmCrazy Rumors
Just like fresh gingerbread cookies out of the oven: sweet spicy goodness. For those unfamiliar – imagine something like dutch speculaas or peperkoek. So good you won’t be able to stop smelling it.
Stars of the show: (aka The Six Muskateers. It’s too hard to choose just three)
- Macadamia seed oil soothes irritated skin with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Soft creamy Shea Butter contains vitamins A and E and even some natural UV sun protection.
- Jojoba oil is very similar to the oil secreted by human skin, known as sebum. For that reason it is readily absorbed by all skin types.
- Candelilla wax is a natural vegetable wax that often replaces beeswax in vegan products. It forms a protective layer preventing chapped lips.
- Stevia is a natural alternative to sodium saccharin, a synthetic sweetener commonly found in lip care products.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is a great natural preservative due to its ability to slow down oxygen reactions. It’s also essential for healthy skin.
Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aroma (Natural Flavors), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia).
June 3, 2017
"Top lippenbalsem, zo lijkt het het hele jaar wel Sinterklaas! Hij ruikt blijkbaar wel best heftig, als mensen bij mij in de buurt staan ruiken ze al de pepernoten haha ;-) "
* Powered by yandex.translate. Note that these are automised, rough translations and may not reflect the writer's intent perfectly.