Mint Lemongrass Lip BalmCrazy Rumors
There’s something powerful about the combination of zesty and refreshing citrus and tingly, cooling mint: the ultimate pick-me-up when you need it.
Stars of the show: (aka The Six Musketeers. It’s too hard to choose just three)
- Macadamia seed oil soothes irritated skin with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Soft creamy Shea Butter contains vitamins A and E and even some natural UV sun protection.
- Jojoba oil is very similar to the oil secreted by human skin, known as sebum. For that reason it is readily absorbed by all skin types.
- Candelilla wax is a natural vegetable wax that often replaces beeswax in vegan products. It forms a protective layer preventing chapped lips.
- Stevia is a natural alternative to sodium saccharin, a synthetic sweetener commonly found in lip care products.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is a great natural preservative due to its ability to slow down oxygen reactions. It’s also essential for healthy skin.